PETRO Industrial’s iPETRO Refueller Bowser/Dispenser with iPETRO Pro FMS installation offers the perfect reliable refuelling solution with a fuel management system.
PETRO Industrial was approached to bring forward a solution that will allow our customer to manage his fuel dispensing on-site, and all stock levels remotely. The solution was a perfect combination of the iPETRO Refueller Bowser/Dispenser and the highly sought-after iPETRO Pro Fuel management system. Together these two items create the perfect reliable refuelling solution with a fuel management system.
The iPETRO Refueller offers a reliable refuelling solution that will endure in the most challenging working conditions thanks to its strong design. Designed with the customer in mind and carefully crafted to be versatile, the Refueller serves as an economical, robust, practical dispensing solution.
The iPETRO Pro Fuel management system, provides seamless integration, powerful reporting, and real-time site transaction. Cut your fuel costs, and monitor every litre of fuel delivered, pumped, and consumed! Saving your money.
MID and IECEx/ATEX certified with NMI approval (NMI 5/6A/238).
Multiple configurations are available, with different flow rates, pump options, and products all supported by the iPETRO Refueller.
- Anti-Corrosive Construction.
- Self-priming Pump with air eliminator.
- DIN rail mounted modular electronics and power supply.
- Positive Displacement 2 piston volumeter.
- FRAM transaction data storage.
- Easy electronic calibration.
- Construction Material: Powder coated mild steel
- Configuration: Single product, 2 nozzles (High flow or low flow), 4 displays
- Product Types: Diesel, AdBlue®, ULP
- Flow Rate: 50LPM low flow, 120LPM high flow
- Display: Modern backlit LCD, retail displays
- Keypad: 16 Key membrane keypad
- Totaliser: 7 Digit mechanical counter per hose
- Volume Meter: 2 piston positive displacement meter, proportional valve, accuracy (± % 0.5)
- Operational Environment: -30c/+80c
- Pump: 240V, 50Hz. Ex rated pump
- Electronic Controller: 220V 50Hz. 100W
The iPETRO Pro Solution
The iPETRO range of terminals is used in bus and transport depots and utilises both card and touchless key technology.
iPETRO Cloud Pro Offers
- Online real- time technology.
- Compatible with all major fuel cards.
- Access via magnetic stripe cards, keys, fobs, contactless or wireless devices.
- Landline Broadband, 3G/4G or Wireless connections available.
- Real-time online management of the terminal and all data via a secure website (iPETRO Cloud Pro).
- Multiple export formats available, automated email & FTP options, as well as API integration.
- Automated reporting of transactions and performance reports.
- Automated importing & exporting of on-road fuel card transactions.
- Protection from environmental issues – System highlights if stock levels change without transaction taking place.
- Online stock management with tank gauges linked directly into terminal and TSM website sending email alerts when re order levels are reached.
- Monitor live transactions against dip readings shown on iPETRO Cloud Pro.
- Extensive Fleet Management Package including MPG, KPL, Co2 reporting.
- Supports 2 pumps as standard but can be upgraded to support 4 pumps