The iPETRO Pro Remote Console acts as a slave unit off the iPETRO Pro Console, allowing for multiple dispensing scenarios on one site. The Remote Consoles allows up to 8 dispensing points of one iPETRO Pro.
iPETRO Pro Remote Console provides Seamless integration, powerful reporting & real-time multiple site transaction and tank contents.
Online real-time technology.
View and report multiple site’s fluid storage and consumption information using our powerful reporting tools.
System highlights if stock levels change without a transaction taking place.
Greater Control Level
Greater control. Operates up to 50m away from Main Console.
NMI Approved for Resale of Fuel
Multiple payment points
Allow up to 8 dispensing/pay points off one iPETRO Pro, using 4 Remote Consoles (2 dispensing points per console).
Integrate with an automatic tank gauge to provide a complete reconciliation of your site wet stock transactions.
Let iPETRO make the first move, request a call-back today!
Our fuel management system gurus will reach out to you!
- Cut your fuel costs, monitor every litre of fuel delivered, pumped, and consumed
- Cost-effective for small operations
- The iPETRO Remote Console allows for up to 8 dispensing/pay points off one iPETRO Pro, using 4 Remote Consoles (2 dispensing points per console)
- Save money with improved fleet performance using real-time vehicle and driver statistics reports.
- The iPETRO Remote Console integrates with the iPETRO Pro, allowing for multiple dispensing points.
- Operates with RFID or Virtual Tags.
- Displays Pump Number, Litres, and Dollar Value.
- NMI Approved for Resale of Fuel
- The iPETRO Remote Console will be able to work with the same payment options that the iPETRO Pro Console functions on.
- Complete Fuel Management package, stock control, depot transactions, vehicle and Mileage capture + on-road fuelling data accessible from any web-enabled PC.
- Greater control and security, 24/7 access to your depot stocks, and fuel systems
- Compatible with all major pump suppliers including Compac, Transponder Technologies, Tokheim, Pumptronics, Gilbarco, and Dresser Wayne
- iPETRO Cloud Pro provides the functionality for setting up cards, processing, and monitoring transactions, and much more.
- Power requirements :220-240VAC / 50 Hz. – 110V 60Hz. is available upon request.
- Power consumption :max. 30 Watts
- The Remote Consoles can be added to existing iPETRO Pro Consoles and configured per pump.
- Full QWERTY keyboard allowing for easy data entry
- Add the newly developed iPETRO Pay On-site Payment Terminal to your Fuel Management collection.
iPETRO Cloud Pro:
- iPETRO Cloud Pro is a secure web-based service for the complete management of home depot and home depot networks, allowing online transaction and stock management.
- The easy-to-use website enables reconciliation transactions and stock movements both in real-time and over-defined ranges.
- Allows the site operator to monitor transactions and stock movements online – in real-time.
Endless configurations available:
- Transactions and wet stock movement displayed in real time.
- Online reporting packages – transaction, card, stock and MPG reports in various formats including Excel and PDF.
- Online stock management with tank gauges linked directly into terminal and iPETRO Cloud Pro.
- Import of non-depot transactions from fuel card suppliers to report 100% of fleet usage for MPG and transaction reports (Non Standard package).
- Single or multi-site fuel and stock management.
- Monitor live transactions against dip readings shown on iPETRO Cloud Pro.
- Suitable for fleets ranging from 2 – 10,000 vehicles.
- Protection from environmental issues – System highlights if stock levels change without a transaction taking place. (Nonstandard Package).
- Instant control of terminal and card access through secure broadband connection.
- Online stock management with tank gauges linked directly into terminal and the iPETRO Cloud Pro website.
- Monitor live transactions against dip readings shown on iPETRO Cloud Pro website.
- iPETRO Pro Fuel Management terminal links directly with the majority of tank gauges on the market.
Seamlessly Integrate All Your Fleet Data
With iPETRO’s unique API Ability
Make your data work for you by utilizing our powerful API. Seamlessly integrate your iPETRO Fuel Management into your business processes and unlock the power of your data
- Developer Support
- Telematics Integrations Available
- Stable and Secure