The iPETRO Refueller offers a reliable refuelling solution that will endure in the most challenging working conditions thanks to its reliable and strong design. The iPETRO Refueller is designed with the customer in mind.
iPETRO Refueller Bowser serves as an economical, robust, practical dispensing solution. Designed to be Versatile.
Designed for the future
The reliable construction carries into the design of an easily serviceable hydraulic system with a robust electronics suite, which can store transaction information through power loss.
Tailored to you
Multiple configurations are available, with different flow rates, pump options and products all supported by the iPETRO Refueller.
Optimised for the iPETRO FMS product range, the iPETRO Refueller is an economical and reliable solution for your fuel dispensing needs.
Lever design enables efficient, economical and easy maintenance.
Gone are the days of large, chunky bowsers. The iPETRO Refueller utilises space efficiently, occupying minimal floor space.
High-quality workmanship and cutting edge technology which won’t break the bank.
Let iPETRO make the first move, request a call-back today!
Get 30 days free when you sign up now.
- Cut your fuel costs, monitor every litre of fuel delivered, pumped and consumed.
- Save money with improved fleet performance using real-time vehicle and driver statistics reports.
- The iPETRO Refueller can be configured to work with the iPETRO Pro.
- The reliable construction carries into the design of an easily serviceable hydraulic system with a robust electronics suite, which can store transaction information through power loss.
- Multiple configurations are available, with different flow rates, pump options and products all supported by the iPETRO Refueller.
- Compatible with all major pump suppliers including Compac, Transponder Technologies, Tokheim, Pumptronics, Gilbarco and Dresser Wayne
- Optimized for the iPETRO FMS product range, the iPETRO Refueller is an economical and reliable solution for our fuel dispensing needs.
- Fully Complaint, MID and ATEX certified with NMI approval. NMI pattern number – NMI 5/6A/238.
- iPETRO Pro is a secure web based service for the complete management of home depot and home depot networks, allowing online transaction and stock management.
- The easy to use website enables reconciliation transactions and stock movements both in real time and over defined ranges.
- Allows the site operator to monitor transactions and stock movements online – in real time.
- Anti-corrosive construction.
- Self-priming pump with air eliminator.
- DIN rail mounted modular electronics and power supply.
- Positive displacement 2 pistron volumeter.
- FRAM transction data storage.
- Easy electronic calibration.
- For Diesel, AdBlue, (ULP ATEX).
- 16 Key Membrane Keypad.
- 7 Digit Mechanical Counter per Hose.
- 240V, 50Hz, Ex rated pump.
- Modern backlit LCD retail displays.
- Compatible with the iPETRO Pro
- Suction: Low – 45 Lpm, High – 72 Lpm (average).
- Pressure: Low – 45 Lpm, High – 110 Lpm (average).
Seamlessly Integrate All Your Fleet Data
With iPETRO’s unique API Ability
Make your data work for you by utilizing our powerful API. Seamlessly integrate your iPETRO Fuel Management into your business processes and unlock the power of your data
- Developer Support
- Telematics Integrations Available
- Stable and Secure