The iPETRO Pro terminal is designed to control the dispensing of fuel from connected pumps/meters, and authorisation of users/vehicles using the systems. The iPETRO Pro terminal must be connected to the Internet and integrates with the web-based administrative tool iPETRO Cloud Pro. Two options are Authentication options are available: AutoFuel and SecureFuel
The perfect Acessories to work with the iPETRO Pro, providing Seamless integration, powerful reporting & real-time site transaction and tank contents.
Online real-time technology.
iPETRO Pro Accessories
View and report each of your site’s fluid storage and consumption information using our powerful reporting tools.
Multitude of Connectivity
Multiple interface connection options available.
Greater Control Level
24/7 Acces to each of your sites fuel stock and consumption data.
Simple installation on various existing nozzles.
Any Fleet, Any Size
Suitable for fleets ranging from 2 to 10,000 vehicles.
Automate and siimplify your fuel reconciliation
Let iPETRO make the first move, request a call-back today!
Get 30 days free when you sign up now.
Wireless Controller for Fuel Management Systems (FMS)
- Relays information read by Vehicle RFID Tag to Fuel Management.
- Triggers fuel dispersion based on FMS decision rules.
- Multiple interface connection options available.
The HID Global iPETRO AutoFuel Wireless Controller is a device that receives data from the iPETRO AutoFuel Vehicle Tag and forwards this information to the iPETRO Pro Fuel Management System (FMS).
The iPETRO Pro FMS software decides if and how much fuel to be dispensed based on received information and the configured business rules. The result is submitted back to the fuel pump or the Wireless Controller for execution. Using a variety of interface standards including Ethernet, RS485, RS232, Wiegand or USB, the IWC can integrate with third-party systems intended for product transfer, fueling automation or access control.
The AutoFuel Wireless Controller utilizes an encrypted communication channel to the iPETRO Vehicle Tag and covers a distance of up to 328 ft (100 m). Firmware upgrades are easily, possible post installation, to keep the controller up to date. Two separate relays allow triggering external devices. The iPETRO AutoFuel Wireless Controller may either be embedded into other system components at the fueling site or be mounted externally by utilizing the optional waterproof housing.
Key Technology Highlights:
- Simple installation.
- Outdoor environment resistant housing.
- Multitude of connectivity options.
- Triggers fuel dispersion based on FMS decision.
- Encrypted communication to Vehicle and Nozzle Units.
- In-field firmware upgradeable.
iPETRO Cloud Pro:
- iPETRO Cloud Pro is a secure web based service for the complete management of home depot and home depot networks, allowing online transaction and stock management.
- The easy to use website enables reconciliation transactions and stock movements both in real time and over defined ranges.
- Allows the site operator to monitor transactions and stock movements online – in real time.
Universal Low-Frequency RFID Readers to fit fueling Nozzles
- Nozzle Unit authenticates vehicle tag, fitted on the tank, and identifies vehicle to the Fuel Management System.
- Automatic activation and standby mode via motion sensor.
- Supports a range of standard filling nozzles.
The HID Global iPETRO SecureFuel Nozzle Unit 2 is a ruggedized, intrinsically safe RFID reader, used for Fueling Management Systems (FMS).
The unique ring-mount design allows durable fixation on a wide range of fuel filling nozzles.
The unit turns a filling nozzle into an RFID reader that is automatically activated when the nozzle is tilted. The Nozzle Unit is designed to work in combination with iPETRO SecureFuel Vehicle Tags as RFID front-end for Fuel Management Systems.
As soon as the Nozzle Unit detects a corresponding vehicle tag, the tag’s unique ID and required fuel information is sent via an encrypted channel to the iPETRO Pro Terminal, which decides if and how much fuel to dispense. Once the nozzle is removed from the vehicle, and the vehicle tag can no longer be read, the Nozzle Unit notifies the FMS to stop the fuel dispersion.
The iPETRO SecureFuel Nozzle Unit includes a dual-color led that indicates whether the unit is operational and a tag was successfully read. The rugged housing makes the Nozzle Unit resistant to typical fueling environments and rain water. Its tamper evident removal detection feature prevents potential fuel theft.
Key Technology Highlights:
- Simple installation on various existing nozzles.
- Fully encapsulated rugged, antistatic and anti-tamper design.
- ATEX / IECEx compliant
- Multi-year battery life.
- Completely wireless operation incl. remote firmware update.
- Supports custom branding.
- Motion sensors to optimize battery life.
Seamlessly Integrate All Your Fleet Data
With iPETRO’s unique API Ability
Make your data work for you by utilizing our powerful API. Seamlessly integrate your iPETRO Fuel Management into your business processes and unlock the power of your data
- Developer Support
- Telematics Integrations Available
- Stable and Secure